"I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with forethought of grief.
For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am free." ~Wendell Berry


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Purple Martins 2013

Hi and Welcome to my new blog!
I am excited to kick off my blog with a post about my beloved purple martins!  I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences this year with hosting purple martins and other birds here in the Ozarks.

I have some new projects this year that I'll be documenting here, such as my mason bee and native wildflower projects, with a special focus on planting extra milkweed seeds.

Make sure you click on the "Full screen mode" to enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISA6VYVDow

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to future blog posts about purple martins and your new mason bee project. Nice video! Welcome to Blogger, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aya! I'm fumbling my way around, so there may be many changes over the next few weeks. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete